STATUS STONES PRODUCTS

NATURAL STONE

QUARTZ

SINTERED PRODUCTS

GRANITE  MARBLE SILESTONE CAESARSTONE EAZI QUARTZ TELTOS PRO QUARTZ DEKTON

SELECTING A PRODUCT

Status Stones product selections features Natural Stone, Quartz (Engineered Stone) and sintered products for use as countertops and other surfaces found in and around the home such as shower walls and wall claddings.

The brands offered by Status Stones have been put through the test as to ensure that you only receive the best.

Now the question is what the best choice is for you?


Website developed by: 9498.339

© Status Stones. 2016| Sitemap

SITEMAP

Granite is one of the most popular choices when it comes to countertops inside and outside the home and office. Due to the various patterns and flowing colours this robust and hardwearing material is a homeowners dream. From the moment of picking your own slab from the slab yard to seeing it brining a kitchen alive, there is no compromise in the aesthetic beauty granite will bring to your home.


Due to the porous nature of the material, each top is sealed by Status Stones before installation, and can easily be maintained by any home owner when needed. Sealing the tops with the right product will mean that the beauty of your granite is never compromised by stains.    


GRANITE

SEE COLOUR RANGE

Marble has been used by man for centuries, mostly for buildings and monuments and sculpturing, but also inside buildings for cladding, as floor or wall tiles, benches and even countertops amongst various others.


In modern day use marble is not necessarily always the best material for high traffic areas such as kitchens or commercial floors, nor exterior applications, due to fact that it is softer, and scratches easier than granite, and that its colour fades because of UV damage. It is perfect though for use as vanity countertops in bathrooms, in tiling and cladding of walls, and even the tiling of floors in domestic houses. It brings immense beauty, elegance and sophistication to any bathroom or indoor living space. There are many a beautiful marble tile or slab to choose from on the market today.

MARBLE

SEE COLOUR RANGE

Quartz or engineered stone is a manmade composite material made of crushed stone bound together by an adhesive; The two common stones used in producing these products are marble and quartz. Stone aggregates are the major filler, although other material like coloured glass, shells, metals, or mirrors might be added. A typical quartz countertop is made up from 93% natural quartz aggregates mixed with the remaining 7% of color pigments and polymer resins. The resins bind the particles together.


These products are usually more expensive than some granite ranges, but with a boom in the Quartz industry it has become a very affordable product with most ranges offering extensive warrantees. However with the flooding of the market also came a few more dodgy quartz options and therefore Status Stones has made the decision to work with only the best in the Quartz industry. Each range that we do work with was personally tested by us. Everything from product quality to maintenance was considered and each supplier is held to the promises made in warrantees.



QUARTZ

SEE COLOUR RANGE

Sintered stone products are made with the newest technology available in the industry and is yielded as revolutionary by most that come into contact with it. Due to the newness of sintered products it is yet to gain the reputation of its predecessors.


SINTERED PRODUCTS

SEE COLOUR RANGE